Discover the source of your faith – indepth details about where & how it all started
OUR EXECUTIVE NOVEMBER PILGRIMAGE TO ISRAEL & MOUNT SINAI WILL CONNECT YOU TO THE SOURCE OF YOUR FAITH.
Have you have ever had the desire to read the Bible with more understanding, or take a closer walk with Jesus to know more about the History & Geography of the places He was born where He Lived and died? Are you one of those who think deeply about Moses receiving the Books of law on Mount Sinai or one of the people who often wonder about the fate of Lots wife? Then this special material is the most important information that you ever read about the important Holy sites you will visit in Israel it will reveal much more to you than anything you have read about the holy land of Israel and its people the Jews or Hebrews.
A large Galilean city and the childhood home of Jesus. The focal point when you visit here is the Church of Annunciation, the spot where Angel Gabriel appeared to Holy Mary the Mother of Jesus to announce the Birth of Jesus. Visit the Grotto of the Holy Family. This is where the story begins to unfold with the Miracle of the Holy birth- A Virgin conceives without sin! Here you cannot but reflect and pray about your family life it was in this city the Holy family lived.
CANA / MOUNT TABOR
Four miles after Nazareth in the direction of Tiberias is the village of Cana where pilgrims love to renew their wedding vows. This being the site where Jesus performed His first miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding ceremony as recorded in the Bible. From there a trip to Mount Tabor, is equally significant this is the wonderful scene of the Transfiguration of Jesus. Your visit to this site will focus on the Church of Transfiguration. The High Mountain apart where the transfiguration of Jesus was viewed by Peter James and John here stands the church with its two storey façade and Byzantine arch.SEA OF GALILEE – Tiberias/TAGBA-Yardenit
- The sea of Galilee is a part of Israel’s River of Life-River Jordan in this locality Jesus started His ministry in places like Capernaum,Chorazin, Gergesa etc
- A great and important place to look out for is the site of the miraculous feeding of 5,000 multitude at this place today stands the church of Loaves and Fishes where the best flowers and mosaics in the Holy Land can be found. Church of Multiplication.
- Church of St.Peter close to site of multiplication. Remember St Peter the great Apostle ? Here it was that Jesus revealed himself to his disciples a third time after the Crucifixion.
- Mount of Beatitudes, a site which offers one of Israel’s most beautiful panoramas the site of the Sermon on the Mount, ‘Blessed are the poor in spirit…”
Yardenit, or River Jordan the baptismal site of Jesus is 65 miles from the Dead Sea. Today thousands of Christians from all over the world come to be baptized or to renew their baptismal vows there.
Jerusalem of Gold, the Holy city, a replica of the heavenly Jerusalem where Jesus walked in flesh. ‘If I forget the o Jerusalem, may my right hand lose its cunning’? Are the famous words of the psalmist?
- A land treasured by Christians, Jews and Moslems. Important sites to visit include:
- Mount of Olives- Jesus taught his disciples on its slopes.
- Garden of Gethsemane, the church of All Nations.
- Dome of the Rock
- Tomb of Absalom
- Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu (Caiaphas House).
- The Tombs of King David & the patriarchs
Old city Jerusalem/Bethlehem
Enter through St. Stephen’s Gate. See the church of St. Anne, Mother of Mary, the Mother of Jesus.
- Pool of Bethesida
- Walk Via Dolorosa to Calvary or the way of sorrow
- Visit chapels of Condemnation and crucifixion as well as the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Tombs where He laid.
- Eim Kerem-new city Church of St. John, the Baptist,
- Garden Tomb
- Bethlehem- church of Nativity
- The Shepherds field
- Yad Vashem
JERICHO QUMRAN – DEAD SEA
- Visit the Good Samaritans Inn
- Jericho, world’s oldest city
- Mount of Temptation
- Remember Zachaeus and the sychamore tree.
- Dead sea, the lowest place on earth sea filled with minerals
- St. Catherine, Mount Sinai Peninsula. Here Moses guided the ‘children of Israel’ for 40 years and see the site of the burning bush.
- Beer Sheba town of Abraham
- Visit Abrahams well
- Jaffa, oldest sea port in the world
- Tel Aviv, a business and entertainment centre
Click to JOIN OUR 6th-15th November 2012 TOUR on a life changing Holy pilgrimage to Israel to Visit these sites and much more!
After this experience, your life will not be the same. Get a deeper spiritual insight. Give yourself a spiritual rebirth and up lift. Don’t be left out. Contact us @ Hadur Travel and tours now for details.
WE SPECIALIZE IN PACKAGING WORLDCLASS PRIVATE SPIRITUAL TOURS TO The HOLY LAND OF Israel
Click on this link to contact us to book your seat today, NOV. Tour