Are You Ready to take the Jerusalem tour of your dreams come 2014?
Why visit Israel you may ask –
A trip to Israel is more than exciting …
It is life-changing!
People’s single greatest expression when they return from a visit to Israel is, “I’ll never be the same.” Something about sailing on the Sea of Galilee, walking the streets of Jerusalem, and viewing the empty tomb creates an eternal change of heart and spirit. Wherever you go, you can sense God’s presence. When you visit Israel, God’s Word becomes clearer, your faith becomes deeper, and your passion for the Lord becomes stronger. We believe that, once you visit Israel,
You’ll never be the same!
Keep reading to learn more!
Why Christians Should Visit Israel.
Experience personal spiritual impact
- Discover the land of the Bible in person
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Bible
- It’s Safe, accessible, affordable, and transforming
Discover Israel :
There is only one Holy Land. For hundreds of years, people have continued to flock to Israel to visit the holy places. People want to walk where Jesus walked. It is often called the oldest tourist destination on earth. While in Israel, You enjoy unique destinations like the Dead Sea and the Old City of Jerusalem. Truly, Israel is the only nation in the world that is the very cradle of the Jewish and Christian faiths. Christians in particular can discover the land of both the Old and New Testaments, and can personally walk the ground that Jesus walked.
In Israel, you can retrace the life of Jesus as you visit Nazareth, Capernaum and Jerusalem. Stand at the shore of the Sea of Galilee, worship and pray at the Upper Room, the Mount of Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane, and the Garden Tomb. You can also visit places from the ancient past that hold an important place in history, such as the site of Solomon’s and Herod’s Temples, the famous fortress of Masada. Thousands of Christian ministers and leaders host tours of Israel each year, and you can too. A trip to Israel is much more than just a vacation. It will revolutionize your own life and ministry as you come to know the Land of the Bible.
What will you do in Israel?
Yet in this small stretch of land more momentous history has occurred than in any place on earth. Israel is home to green pastures, mountains, deserts, valleys, four seas and six micro-climates. In preparing to visit Israel, it is worthwhile to become familiar with the regions of the Holy Land. For purposes of touring Israel, we recommend you keep in mind the five general “touring” regions.
Israel’s “Touring” Regions
As you journey through Israel, you can think of your trek as a trip through five different “touring” regions of Israel: North, Golan Heights, Central, South, and Jerusalem our trip will take you along several cities from biblical times. Many of these cities played a large part in the life and ministry of Jesus.
1. North – In the north, you will find the Sea of Galilee, the Galilee region, and the Golan Heights area. This region figured prominently in the ministry of Jesus. The north also includes Bethsaida, Cana, Capernaum, the Mount of Beatitudes, Mount Tabor, Nazareth and Tiberias.
2. Central – The central area of the land of Israel features the Mediterranean Sea, Judea and Samaria. Again, you will recognize many of the sites in this region as being key places in the life of Jesus and the disciples. In addition to Jerusalem and Bethlehem, locations include Caesarea, Joppa (modern Jaffa), Jericho, the Mount of Temptation, and Shechem.
3. South – The Dead Sea and the Negev desert highlight Israel’s south region. You will also find Beersheba, Masada, and Qumran.
4. Jerusalem – With roots in the Old Testament and the center of events in the New Testament, Jerusalem – the Holy City – features so many spiritually significant sites that it could be a tour in and of itself. A brief sampling of the sites to see includes the Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Mount Zion, the Garden Tomb, the Temple Mount, the Western Wall, the Via Dolorosa (Way of the Cross), and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
What do you get?
Features : Visa procurement, flight booking, warm meet & assist, 2 delicious meals daily, homely hotels, luxurious ground transportation, best English speaking tour guides flexible tour programme
10 days Action packaged
Prayer & praise
Private tour Tailor-made to your taste & Budget
Visits to all important Holy sites
Float on the Dead Sea
February – 19 – 25th
5 days budget tour click to get details
4th – 14th May
Choose your tour and contact us for details we would love to have you on our tour this year.